The on-site meditation event means the teachings take place in a physical space, where people physically attend the event; the speaker Cico addresses the audience sitting around on a series of topics about life and meditation. The content of the teachings is geared toward the background of the audience, but the purpose is still the same: facilitating one seeing the light and getting clarity, which embodies the essence of meditation.
Features of the meditation session
- The teachings: simple English, no specialized terms, down-to-earth, full of insights
- The topics are all-around and multi-disciplinary, from philosophy, cognition, and psychology to consciousness, biology, and science; the talk presents a total understanding that is never limited to any specific domain.
- A humble and impersonal environment to inquire and understand as human beings, open to anyone who is serious about understanding regardless of their background
- Rich support content from the website like audio guides and articles to help the attendees understand better.
- It is totally beyond any commercial environment or incentive; the purpose of this session is goodness.
Co-host the on-site session to benefit more people
Mindiverse Foundation is open to collaboration on co-hosting the on-site meditation events to let clarity reach as many people as possible. This collaboration has no commercial purpose but is purely based on goodness for the benefit of human beings.
This event is general for people who are highly educated or have a good cognitive ability to reason and understand.
To co-host the event with Mindiverse, the organization or individual needs to offer or assist to offer the followings:
- Venue: an ample room or auditorium with good lighting whose atmosphere is suitable for this event.
- Spread the event via social media, websites or printed materials to let the target audience know about this event.
- (Optionally) Drinks or snacks for the audience.
- The event itself: the teachings (talk, dialogue and guided meditation).
- Raw texts (and images) for the introduction to the event.
The collaboration is flexible, without involving any self-interest.
About the topics of each session
The topics are all-around, covering every corner of living and multiple disciplines: nature of thoughts, emotions, consciousness, language, ego, cognition, reasoning, logic, humanity, morality, virtue, religion, science, misconduct, war, mental challenges, neurons and more. The purpose of the event is to present this total understanding to the audience and guide the audience to apply the understanding to the actual living.
The content of the talk is improvised based on the suggestions from the audience, the background of the audience and the atmosphere, but the content is always pointing to a total understanding, bringing insights to the audience.
The benefits of the insight are invisible at first sight, but it is actually visible in every corner of life.
If you are willing to co-host, please send an email to email@example.com for further details and arrangements.